COVID 19 We are temporarily closed to retail due to Welsh Govt restrictions – sorry
Picture Framing Cardiff – Mounts and Bespoke framing
Thank you for visiting our web site and allowing us to provide you with an overview of our innovative products. We manufacture and ship our picture frames worldwide from our production facility in Llanishen, Cardiff. We are committed to providing top notch customer service at the highest quality of workmanship.
Our large premises in Cardiff has good parking facilities and an extensive showroom. All framing procedures are carried out in-house enabling us to have complete control of every stage of the operation while delivering prompt turnaround times.
Available to help and advise on the best framing options in order to enhance the appearance of each individual item.
Friendly experienced staff happy to explain the wide range of services and products available.
General public – Local Councils – Universities – Schools – Hotels – Sports teams etc. We also specialise in the framing of sports memorabilia to a high quality.
We have a well-equipped workshop with up-to-date machinery, ensuring work is to the highest professional standard.
Framing since 1993 and are experienced in framing 3D objects, football shirts, cross stitches and any other more unusual objects that you may have to frame.
All our work is made by us ensuring you get a top quality product at an affordable price
Picture Frames FAQ
- Can I visit do you deliver ?
We are based in Cardiff, so yes you can call in. But, due to Covid restrictions please call us to arrange a time. We deliver frames all over the UK and abroad via courier. Pandemic
- Do you supply Picture Frames to the public or just trade ?
We supply frames to both trade and public. We have our own customer area at our premises for you to browse. We supply to everyone from hotels, schools, local govt, certification bodies, offices and individuals looking for some bespoke framing. If you can think of it – we can frame it.
- How long will a picture frame last?
If hung correctly a frame will last a life time and beyond. The mounts used are conservation level and wont degrade for over 300 years
- What are Contract Picture Frames ?
They are frames usually supplied in bulk to certification businesses, hotels, medical facilities, offices etc. They are functional frames made to last but are for business rather than home or recreational use.
- What size frames do you offer and can I chose my own size?
We offer all the standard size frame dimensions. Both in Imperial and Metric. We also know customers are individual and want things to be a bit different. That is why we can cut ANY size frame to whatever dimensions you want. Not only that but our laser guided mount cutter will remember your own bespoke requirements. So if you sell your artwork at craft fairs and you like your mounts to be a little unusual – then we cater for all that.
- Can you frame printed artwork / limited edition prints?
Yes we can and do that all the time. Whether you need a stretched canvas, oli painting, giclee print or an old family heirloom photograph – we cater for all artwork.
- Does it come ready to hang ?
Yes your artwork in a frame, sealed and secured with backing board, with hooks etc ready to go straight on a wall. We also supply 3d box frames, ideal for football boots, boxing gloves, cricket bats – basically anything. Please contact us for more details.
- What styles of frame do you supply ?
Every kind of style and finish you can think of. We carry quite a large supply in house but obviously if you have a specific need, a certain type of wood ior style etc – get in touch and we’ll give you some options.
- Will my frame have a glass front?
Yes we supply glass plus plexi glass plus we also supply a special type of glass that is anti reflective. So much so you wont even believe there is glass in the frame. You have to see it to believe it.
- What mounts do you supply?All our picture mounts use Conservation Level mountboard. That is guaranteed not to decay for over 300 years. We supply these as single mounts, double mounts, black core mounts and extra thick mounts. Double mounts are a great way of colour co-ordinating your artwork. Extra thick mounts add that extra dimension giving your artwork depth. Single mounts is single layered mount board 1.4 microns thick. Our mounts comply to FATG (Fine Art Trade Guild) Conservation level. They also pass the Silver Tarnish Test and Photographic Activity Test. We only use high quality materials.